About Me

portraits . memories . life . love . smiles . fun . family . say cheese! . ok! lets go see what we have...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

impromptu change of blog post

so, i've had a long last couple of weeks.. very busy at work doing picture day at 2 different schools. its been so fun and interesting and great for the store. its also been extremely consuming of my body and mind, which totally sucks. so, i thought to myself, maybe i'll do a blog post about the last couple of weeks, and the pictures i've taken and the silly things i saw while spending 6 days in an elementary school environment. make me feel better kinda thing, ya know? then, i went on to my website to get some pictures to post to the blog, and i got STUCK. stuck watching the slideshow on the homepage. and i'm not gonna lie, i thoroughly enjoyed myself. maybe it was just the pictures bringing back the funny memories that made these kids smile, but thats besides the point. my point is, im proud of myself, and all the things i do, and you should be too! :) goodbye!

*update 10 minutes later..
i'll definitely do a post about the schools, just not right now, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment