About Me

portraits . memories . life . love . smiles . fun . family . say cheese! . ok! lets go see what we have...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

my first post.. im nervous : /

Hi! I'd like to introduce myself to the blogging world. I'm Nicolette, the photographer and a partner at Picture This in the quaint little town of Cedarhurst, NY. Today, I'm starting this here blog to showcase the work I do, and share it with whoever wants to see. Since I'm nervous, and the pressure of a first blog post is stressing me out, and writing these 3 lame sentences has taken all the energy I have, I've decided, I'm just not gonna do some super duper first blog post! Whew! Pressures off! Stay tuned for my next blog post! :)



*cute baby. pretend that i asked this baby to make the face I would make to show the nervousness of the first blog post. cute baby hit nail on head. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment