About Me

portraits . memories . life . love . smiles . fun . family . say cheese! . ok! lets go see what we have...

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pup Pics

hipstamatic
It's been decided that my Pic This blog is not gonna just be aaall about my portrait sessions. I take a lot of photos outside work to, mostly with my iPhone 4. I haven't shot with a real deal cam outside work in a while.. Just too big to lug around and like, I don't care because I love the iPhone photog apps. They make me happy! So, with that said, at the end of a long day I often come home and lounge around the backyard with the pups. Scoo and Lil. Sometimes we do pup photoshoots. Scooby hates the camera. Lily LOVES it. I just like to play with my iPhone. :) and here's what you get...

cross process

cross process

hipstamatic

No comments:

Post a Comment